Director of Marketing
Aureum is looking for a Director of Marketing who is a highly driven, passionate, and self motivated. You consider yourself an analytical expert, excited at the opportunity to work directly with the founders, Matt Hoyle & Cass DiMicco. The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity of shaping the future and direction of the company. The right candidate will have a keen understanding of the fundamentals of a DTC e-commerce company and the jewelry landscape and will be able to optimize marketing for both acquisition and retention. They will have an entrepreneurial mindset and look forward to driving decision making projects across all aspects of the business. Including (but not limited to) marketing, partnerships, and operations. This person will thrive in a constantly evolving environment as the company continues to scale.
A primary focus on internal project execution, coordination, project leadership, campaign shoot ideation, and partnering with our Founding team to achieve goals in profitability, productivity and customer experience.
- Execute strategic projects across all departments. Initial projects will include, digital marketing initiatives, email marketing and experiential marketing
- Structure, manage, and design our influencer marketing initiatives and programs
- Establish growth priorities and sales goals; conceptualize, develop, and execute holistic marketing strategies to achieve accelerated business growth, new customer acquisition, customer loyalty, engagement, and awareness
- Maintain a focus on designing creative marketing programs that connect the brand with consumers in unique and compelling ways
- Spearhead planning, strategy, and execution of new customer acquisition; create a measurable plan to acquire market share and expand to new demographics and locations; maintain a focus on core metrics, testing & optimization while staying on-brand
- Own management of all emails, SMS, on-site campaigns, and other brand programs — this includes strategy, campaign setup, content, reporting, and daily monitoring working directly with our CEO
- Work with our paid media team to establish a top tier program
- Continuously monitor KPIs, trends, challenges, and performance ROIs; report on business key metrics, and inform the company on marketing returns on investment
- You will be tasked with helping to build your team and fill the necessary roles for success
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 5+ years of growth or performance marketing experience at a DTC company
- Strong understanding of performance, direct response, and/or ROAS objectives
- Deep understanding and proven track record of managing acquisition and retention focused campaigns, strategies, and benchmarks
- Strong analytical skills with ability to analyze complex data to make meaningful and actionable decisions
- An effective communicator who knows how to build teams and inspire team members to output their best work
- Experience working with Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Triplewhale, Google Analytics,
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments/testing
- Aureum is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team and we encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply if interested.
Miami preferred - remote okay
Competitive - Commensurate on experience
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.