Director of Growth
Aureum is looking for a Director of Growth who is a highly driven, passionate, and self motivated. You consider yourself a operational expert, excited at the opportunity to work directly with the founders, Matt Hoyle & Cass DiMicco. The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity of shaping the future of the company. The ideal candidate will have experience executing influencer marketing, partnerships and other growth initiatives with D2C brands. They will have an entrepreneurial mindset and look forward to driving decision making projects across all aspects of the business. Including (but not limited to) marketing, partnerships, and operations. This person will thrive in a constantly evolving environment as the company continues to scale.
A primary focus on internal project execution, coordination, project leadership, campaign shoot ideation, and partnering with our Founding team to achieve goals in profitability, productivity and customer experience.
- Execute strategic projects across all departments. Initial projects will include, digital marketing initiatives, email marketing and experiential marketing.
- Manage the pop-up store project launching later this year in Miami.
- Manage branded partnership across different sectors.
- Structure, manage, and design our influencer marketing initiatives and programs.
- Assess and manage partners across marketing, product development, product design, and packaging. You will be responsible for doing a thorough cost benefit analysis of the different marketing channels.
- Always be on the pulse of relevant influencers, brands, trends and tools that can help elevate Aureum through collaborations, partnerships, marketing visuals etc.
- Keep Aureum on the forefront of modern design trends and best practices in digital marketing and the jewelry industry
- Assist with strategic decision making, analysis and coverage for the management team.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 3-5 years of operations, marketing, or business development
- Ability to ramp quickly on new projects or departments and conduct financial and data analysis around opportunities to drive decision making.
- Passion for the jewelry space and an eye for fashion trends.
- Love of collaboration in the creative process.
- Strong organizational, time, and process management skills.
- Positivity, self-motivation, perseverance
- Ability to work as an independent contributor with a collaborative team
- Problem solver with the ability to predict, recognize and define problems, and generate, select and implement timely solutions.
- Aureum is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team and we encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply if interested.
Miami - or willing to relocate
Competitive - Commensurate on experience
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to email@example.com.