Digital Designer / Content Creator
Aureum Collective is seeking a Digital Designer who is sharp, creative and has an elevated aesthetic. The ideal candidate will create digital assets for the website and social platforms and have a strong understanding of the Aureum brand and luxury marketplace. This individual should be extremely organized, extremely in tune with social tools and trends, and have a proven ability to take initiative in a fast-paced environment.
- Design materials that enhance the brand and the overall consumer experience
- Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, easy to use and emotionally engaging
- Make graphics for social media sites (Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok etc)
- Generate animated and static online ads, and e-newsletters Create and build out weekly newsletters
- Design print material for mailers, orders and marketing campaigns as needed
- Execute social shoots with products including visually appealing flat lays, animated graphics and videos for stories and feeds
- Use social media tools to create unique visuals for IG stories
- Help facilitate photoshoots to develop necessary visual content
- Enhance the Aureum brand with creative copywriting and storytelling
- Work with Marketing lead on executing campaigns - digital and physical - including influencer gifting packages, co-branded giveaways, editor seeding etc.
- Work with 3rd parties to create physical materials - packaging, mailers, lookbooks, invitations, etc.
- Always be on the pulse of relevant influencers, brands, trends and tools that can help elevate Aureum through collaborations, partnerships, marketing visuals etc.
- Keep Aureum on the forefront of modern design trends and best practices in digital marketing and the jewelry industry
- Research creative trends in social media and competitive markets and apply that knowledge to development of new marketing projects
- 2+ years of graphic design experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, or Sketch/Figma
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Experience working on photo and video productions
- Love of collaboration in the creative process
- Strong organizational, time, and process management skills
- Passion, positivity, self-motivation, perseverance
- Ability to work as an independent contributor with a collaborative team
- Startup or E-commerce experience with a fashion or luxury brand is a plus!
NYC (preferred) and Miami
Paid - Commensurate on experience
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org